My Happy Husky was created to help all those that own a Siberian Husky. On this blog, you’ll find answers to important questions regarding husky training, behavior, general wellbeing, and health.
The information I provide on this blog is through my own experience of being a dog owner, conversing with husky owners, and working closely with veterinarians.
What about me?
I have been a passionate dog owner for more than 25 years and have owned many wonderful dogs of different breeds. I am definitely not a dog whisperer, but through years of careful learning, the articles on My Happy Husky will act as a helpful guide for anyone seeking advice on specific husky-related questions.
As my love for dogs extends beyond huskies, I’ve started an additional site called The Puppy Mag where I work with veterinarians to help publish the best content possible.
Need to contact My Happy Husky? Use this link.
Be sure to check out some of the top articles on My Happy Husky:
- Best Dog Food For Huskies | Top 4 Brands Reviewed
- Taste of The Wild Reviews
- Pet Plate Reviews
- Best Dog Food For Zinc Deficiency
- Best Foor For Huskies With Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Food For Husky Puppies
- Best Dental Sticks For Huskies
- How to Train a Husky Puppy Correctly
- Why Does My Husky Throw Tantrums
- Does My Husky Love Me?
- Why Your Husky Hides Food
- Reducing Seperation Anxiety in Huskies
- How to Punish Your Husky Correctly
- Male vs Female Huskies | What’s The Difference?
- What Breeds Are Compatible With Huskies
Health and Care: